Ryder System Class A Truck Driver - Local & Regional $5,000 Sign on Bonus in SALT LAKE CITY, Utah
Ryder is HIRING Class A Drivers in Salt Lake City, UT!
About the position:
- Great Pay: $1,350 weekly average
- Sign on Bonus: $5,000
- Great Schedule:Mix of Local & Regional - Home every other night to include RESET time at home & weekend
- PTO in 1st year
- Additional paid time off:Earn up to 12 days a year; Flexible schedule that works for you - ask for details
- Must have doubles/triples/hazmat/tanker endorsments - must have doubles/triples experience
- Not looking for Full Time? Casual drivers opportunities (flexible)
Call Zack at 253-219-7365
or text "Salt Lake" to 253-219-7365
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1styear
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Ryder Maintenance – 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes' 2019 list of "World's Best Employers"
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years,OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years,OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Requisition ID
- Primary State/Province
- Primary City
- Employment Type
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code