Ryder System COOP - National Sales Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Asset Sharing Sales Manager leads COOP's trucks and tractors division. This position is responsible for leading the program rollout and expanding it across the United States.
- Develop relationships with key accounts to increase the nationwide inventory of power units available on COOP. Key accounts include: rental companies, large private fleets, OEMs, etc…
- Engage, train and incentivize the Ryder sales team (UVS, lease, rental, Inside Sales) to generate new leads and grow your pipeline of large fleet owners
- Lead the creation of sales & marketing materials to help communicate the value proposition of COOP to your target audience
- Coordinate with the COOP sales team to make sure you see growing demand on your key accounts and achieve their monetization goals
- Work with the COOP marketing team to ensure an optimized marketing mix for your allocated budget, and support the growth of your division
- Build, manage and prioritize a roadmap of platform enhancements required to achieve your division growth objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to guide, engage, and impart knowledge to othersAbility and willingness to work with and mentor new sales personnel
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Bachelor's degree required Business, marketing, Transportation or equivalent field
- Master's degree preferred MBA, marketing, Transportation or equivalent field
- Five (5) years or more Proven consecutive sales excellence (quota achievement) in prior sales responsibilities required
- Four (4) years or more Experience at the Ryder Business Unit level or similar required
- One (1) year or more Roundtable attainment preferred
Job CategoryOutside Sales
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.