Ryder System Segment Marketing Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys_attachment.do?sys_id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
This position will be responsible for supporting the development of marketing plans and executing comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) strategies and tactics for the assigned segment's product portfolios. The role works in partnership with the business to support strategic plans for specific markets, verticals and products. Plans include fully integrated executions in digital, advertising, content, events and earned media. Plans are developed on a foundation of internal and external insights and include well thought-out marketing strategies with clearly defined market goals and financial objectives. This position requires having a marketing background with excellent communication skills, is detail oriented and customer focused.
This role is fully REMOTE work from home
• Support the development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Implement strategic plans with the assistance of the project manager/stakeholders
• Work with the Marketing Insights & Business Intelligence departments to develop deep insights into key market trends, positioning, segmentation and targeting as well as uncover methods to increase lead generation and revenue opportunities with existing customers.
• Work directly with internal partners on plans to support and manage marketing programs
• Work closely with analytics team to monitor, measure and report out on program results
• Support the development of sales tools and marketing collateral, including digital initiatives and other creative elements
• Work with the Events team to develop trade show strategies and support the development of all marketing components
• Manage and build relationships with local field sales and support development of localized marketing efforts coordinated through a field network of sales and operations managers
• Maintain knowledge of trends, innovations & best practices within marketing and the line of business being supported.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Advanced power point creative development skills
Program/campaign reporting and analysis
Ability to work independently and manage large-scale projects with competing deadlines
Highly organized and strong project management skills
Ability to develop detailed work plans and execute to timeline commitments
Takes accountability to do whatever it takes to make initiatives successful from providing ideas to monitoring marketing support channels
Experience with Salesforce
Bachelor's degree Marketing, Advertising or Business Management, or a minimum of 5 years Marketing experience
Five (5) years or more experience in marketing; transportation and logistics experience is a
Five (5) years or more experience in managing marketing campaigns
Five (5) years or more experience working with cross functional teams
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.