If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys_attachment.do?sys_id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
Are you interested in a rotational Leadership Development Program?
Do you want to join Ryder’s Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial vertical?
This 18 month program introduces you to the industry and trains you on the technical, experiential, and interpersonal skills needed to lead transportation and logistics accounts.
In this role, you will gain valuable operations experience in distribution management, dedicated transportation, and logistics engineering . You will spend 6 months in each of the 3 separate roles, rotating in various accounts.
You will relocate 2 times during the 18 month program. Locations determined after acceptance into the program.
Additionally, you will have a program advocate, a product offering mentor, as well as exposure to executive leadership.
December 2022 and Spring 2023 graduates.
Program commences late June 2023.
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, management, business, communications, or related discipline
• Willingness to relocate multiple times during rotation- 12 months in one location, and 6 months in another- totaling 18 month program
• Possess an innovative mind for problem solving
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively communicate in all business mediums
Program offers potential relocation opportunities to our large customer site locations nationwide. Including but not limited to:
Ft. Worth, TX
Skills and Abilities
· Instills commitment to organizational goals
· Strong planning skills
· Results oriented
· Effective leadership skills
· Motivating skills
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Diverse team environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Possesses a high degree of initiative
· Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
· Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
· Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
· College degree/Technical Certification required in Business, Logistics, Transportation or a related field. Combination of other education and experiences will be considered
#indexempt #fb #li-post
Job Category: Operations and Support
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.