Ryder System Rental Sales Management Trainee in DALLAS, Texas
START ON A CAREER PATH THAT HAS A FUTURE
At Ryder , our most important competitive advantage is our people. CULTURE-INTEGRITY-FAMILY. As a Rental Management Trainee , you’ll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your sales or management career.
The Manager Trainee is responsible for acting as the front line sales agent for the rental of vehicles to the company's current lease and commercial rental accounts, as well as potential commercial rental customers and consumer household needs. This requires the Trainee to work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Asset Management departments, while utilizing excellent customer communication skills. In this role, you will acquire proven industry knowledge, skills and resources to develop your career. The trainee program is an18 to 24-month programthat gives you the ability to develop your expertise, relationship building, and deliver best in class transportation solutions to our commercial customers.
We allow you to carve out your own career path and promote from within , based on performance. After program completion, a successful trainee can choose to pursue a number of career paths. Many of our senior leaders started their career journeys in this role. So, if your goal is to go all the way to the top, this may just be the start of something great! We're looking for eager & motivated individuals that enjoy a challenge in a competitive environment.
Structured work weeks, rotational Saturday's, and competitive pay ($40-$45K). We also offer a full benefits package, 401k employer match, and a discount on shares!
YOUR JOB SEARCH ENDS HERE.
Check out these videos!
Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar related degree
Five (5) years or more of experience in customer service and issue resolution
Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment; high energy, self-motivated, self directed, and able to focus on multiple projects and activities simultaneously
Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
Work independently and as a member of a team
Detail-oriented with strong follow-up practices; a high degree of common sense and the aptitude to learn quickly
Ability to relocate in the region/US at the conclusion of the training program
Computer literacy (intermediate level)
• Handle the sales and process for inbound calls, as well as outbound solicitation
• Maintain current and accurate data within the company's marketing database
• Generate rental, lease and used vehicle sales leads
• Manage all rental asset processes to include Vehicle Pm and cleanliness standards
• Meet overall Ryder market share by successfully executing the sales and marketing initiatives
• Maintain compliance with company, local, state, federal and other regulatory agencies
• Reconcile all customer concerns, issues and disputes in order to maintain the ongoing relationships and grow the current customer base
• On a voluntary basis, as well as based on scheduling, the Rental Management Trainee will be required to perform the role of On-Call Representative based on work schedules as determined by Supervisor.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-TX-DALLAS
Posted Date 2 months ago (1/2/2020 4:36 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-82094
Category Sales & Marketing
Employment Type Regular - Full Time (4)
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 0398