If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys_attachment.do?sys_id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
JOB SUMMARY: Ryder Enterprise Technology is searching for a candidate for our EDI Integration team.
The Integration Development Lead position provides leadership in the design, development and delivery of Integration Solutions to for customers, vendors and application to application integrations. Technical leads provide solutions to technical issues and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements relate to data needs.
• Supporting Supply Chain Service as integration expertise with API and EDI.
• Showing expertise with various Azure IPaaS, PaaS, serverless, integration services, and on-prem to cloud system integrations.
Lead analysis, design, estimation, technical guidance and impact analysis on projects. Ensure design meets functional and non-functional requirement while adhering to enterprise guidance best practices and standards. Conduct structured design sessions and/or design walkthrough with Customers/Vendors/Ryder IT teams. Share responsibilities with other team members, on project, to ensure on-time product delivery and L3 post implementation support
Gather requirements from business users, design, build and support Integration solutions. Work as part of a team organizing, planning on large scape projects or assignments from vision to implementation.
Working with business owners, engineers and technical leads review and validate understanding of customer requirements and translate initial scope into integration deliverables.
Present technical solution designs to stakeholders, architects and IT leadership.
Lead Integration design sessions. Provide overall oversight on integration quality assurance plans and execution.
• Providing technical guidance in the resolutions of inter-programs/projects and integration items.
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps and B2Bi/EDI best practices, code analysis, automation testing, monitoring and control.
• Responsible for timely status communication. Responsible for identifying and addressing risks and impediments.
• Maintain accuracy of design documentation, in compliance to Ryders Enterprise Integration Strategy, Best Practices and Standards.
• Consulted as technical Integration SME.
• Assists with root-cause analysis providing options for resolution and recommendations.
• Mentor and coach developers on the team and ensure solutions delivered are using best practices and standards.
• Foster and maintain good relationships with customers, Integration/API stewards and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service.
• Provides support for functional testing to ensure that business requirements are being met while following technical standards.
• Research and recommend tools and technologies, to gain efficiencies and enable functionalities.
• Reviews current functionality and processes and recommends process and system improvement.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Possesses strong technical aptitude Demonstrated skills in configuration management, data management, information management, network security, IT architecture, infrastructure design, systems integration and systems life-cycle management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
• Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
• C# and Restful API’s advanced required
• Azure Integration Services – Logic Apps, Azure Services, Service Bus, Event Hub and Event Grid expert required
• Azure APIM (Gateway and Developer Portal) expert required
• Azure Service Fabric expert required
• Cosmos DB advanced required
• Synchronous and Asynchronous integrations advanced required
• Bachelor's degree required Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information system, Data Science, Engineering or related experience.
• Seven (7) years or more Proven experience in Integration and Integration development. required
• Four (4) years or more Must have experience with Restful API’s. required
• Four (4) years or more Must have experience in integration services. required
• Three (3) years or more Cloud experience. required
• Two (2) years or more Experience in production support. required
• Two (2) years or more Must have good experience in Azure cloud design/architecture, patterns, integration. required
• Two (2) years or more Must have experience with Service Fabric. required
• Two (2) years or more DevOps experience. required
• Two (2) years or more Integration – Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Event Hub, Event Grid required
• Two (2) years or more Experience in B2Bintegrator, Cleo/Harmony and EDI preferred
Job Category: Integrations
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.